jsoup 1.12.1 发布了，该版本包含众多可用性的提升，提升了解析速度和内存效率，修复了不少 bug 。
jsoup 是一款 Java 的HTML 解析器，可直接解析某个URL地址、HTML文本内容。它提供了一套非常省力的API，可通过DOM，CSS以及类似于JQuery的操作方法来取出和操作数据。
- Change: removed deprecated method to disable TLS cert checking in
- Change: some internal methods have been rearranged; if you extended any of the Jsoup internals you may need to make updates.
- Updated jetty-server (which is used for integration tests) to latest 9.2 series (9.2.28).
- Improvement: documents now remember their parser, so when later manipulating them, the correct HTML or XML tree builder is reused, as are the parser settings like case preservation.
- Improvement: Jsoup now detects the character set of the input if specified in an XML Declaration, when using the HTML parser. Previously that only happened when the XML parser was specified.
- Improvement: if the document's input character set does not support encoding, flip it to one that does.
- Improvement: if a start tag is missing a > and a new tag is seen with a
<, treat that as a new tag. (This differs from the HTML5 spec, which would make at attribute with a name beginning with
<, but in practice this impacts too many pages.
- Improvement: performance tweaks when parsing start tags, data, tables.
- Improvement: added
- Improvement: treat
centertags as block tags.
- Improvement: allow forms to be submitted with
Content-Type=multipart/form-datawithout requiring a file upload; automatically set the mime boundary.
- Improvement: Jsoup will now detect if an input file or URL is binary, and will refuse to attempt to parse it, with an
IO Exception. This prevents runaway processing time and wasted effort creating meaningless parsed DOM trees.
- Bugfix: when using the tag case preserving parsing settings, certain HTML tree building rules where not followed for upper case tags.
- Bugfix: when converting a Jsoup document to a W3C DOM, if an element is namespaced but not in a defined namespace, set it to the global namespace.
- Bugfix: attributes created with the Attribute constructor with just spaces for names would incorrectly pass validation.
- Bugfix: some pseudo XML Declarations were incorrectly handled when using the XML Parser, leading to an IOOB exception when parsing.
- Bugfix: when parsing URL parameter names in an attribute that is not correctly HTML encoded, and near the end of the current buffer, those parameters may be incorrectly dropped. (Improved
- Bugfix: boolean attribute values would be returned as null, vs an empty string, when accessed via the
- Bugix: orphan
Attributeobjects (i.e. created outside of a parse or an Element) would throw an NPE on
- Bugfix: Element.shallowClone() was not making a clone of its attributes.
- Bugfix: fixed an
HttpConnection.looksLikeUtf8()when testing small strings in specific character ranges.